Rinzo is an elegant open source text-editing application for the Windows platform. It is the ideal tool for anyone who needs to quickly edit and format XML files, perform certain operations on your documents, and find snippets of text in various documents.
Rinzo has an easy-to-use and streamlined interface. It offers many powerful features to make your text-editing experience as painless and comfortable as possible.
– supports Unicode and multiple languages, including: Chinese, Czech, Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, and Vietnamese; and many other languages, too.
– has powerful text-editing features that allow you to do things like cut, copy, and paste text and use special and regex operators on selected text. It can also find and replace text, toggle between text formatting and plain text, and even search for certain text strings in documents.
– uses XML as a default text format, which allows you to easily view and edit multiple XML files at once. You can also save multiple XML files with the same name but different content.
– offers many useful document management features, including: saving multiple pages in a single file, opening, saving, and closing files from within the application, managing tags and attributes, and generating XML documents from within Rhinote.
– optionally allows you to read files from your hard drive, FTP site, or the Windows Clipboard.
– the default keyboard shortcut for copying/pasting and selecting text is Ctrl+Shift+C and Ctrl+Shift+V. You can also assign additional keyboard shortcuts in Settings.
– can optionally be used with Windows Explorer, allowing you to store documents in your %PROGRAM_NAME%\Rinzo folder, or anywhere else on your hard drive.
– supports many Internet Explorer “favorite” sites, including Facebook, Google, LiveJournal, Yahoo!, and YouTube.
– has a color scheme that can easily be customized.
– has great documentation (including step-by-step installation instructions).
– has several helpful shortcut features, including: opening a file in Rhinote from a shortcut icon, minimizing Rhinote, and showing and hiding the status bar.
What is New in Version 1.0:
– add new features: find/replace text, cut, copy, and paste
– re-written TextDisplayFrame object to reduce memory usage and 384a16bd22
Cyprus Patch PES 2008 v1.0 game download
The Virginity Hit (2010) DVDRiP XviD NoGrP
Allegorithmic Substance Designer 2018 keygen
Corel PaintShop Pro X5 SP1 22.214.171.124 Multilingual (keygen-CORE) keygen
company of heroes tales of valor crack 2.602
Prince Android One Click V2.rar infantiles chobits m
CRACK CompuFour Clipp Store 2017-RiO2016
Oceane Dreams Set 27 (New) Full
Teenage.Mutant.Ninja.Turtles.Out.of.the.Shadows.Update.1-WaLMaRT 2018 no survey
ik multimedia t racks 3 deluxe keygen software
Despicable Me 3 (English) dual audio hindi free download
Alexander Alekhine Best Games 18.pdf
Bluetech Nva 04310 Update Maps
electra 2 vst crack siteinstmanksgolkes
bmw immo id editor
true hd hindi video songs blu ray 1080p
EZ2DJ 4th 1.0.0.ipa
kadaltheerathu ov vijayan pdf free
MacheteSoft Machete 4.5 Build 11 full version
KEYMACRO is a simple, easy to use encryption program. Using your password, it will automatically encrypt any file with a specific file extension.
The program will make a key and save it as a file in the directory you are working in, it can be hidden from the directory listing and be encrypted with a password of your choice.
The program does not ask for the location or name of the files to encrypt. The files can be renamed after encryption.
KEYMACRO will continue encrypting files until you close the program.
When you open the program, you will be asked to enter your main password. This is your password to unlock the program.
You will be asked if you want to make any key. The purpose of keys is to store keys for files that you want to keep encrypted. Each key can be used as many times as you like.
After you have made a key, you will be asked to choose a key file. This will be the location for the key.
Using the key, you can continue to encrypt the files that you choose. You can also rename the key file to anything you like.
Now, lets go a bit further…
Version 1.1 has some new features. For example, a new key, and the ability to encrypt to a new directory, and recover the keyfile from the new location.
Version 1.2 has some new features, (see below) and uses a new key method.
Version 1.3 has some new features, and some that were requested. New directory encryption, new ‘find’ for config files, and more.
Version 1.4 has some new features, including, save keyfiles as XML
Version 1.5 has some new features, including recover keyfiles from XML
Version 1.6 has some new features, including, copy/move/rename of the keyfile
Version 1.7 has some new features, including, hide key files from directory listing
Version 1.8 has some new features, including, prompt for PGP/GPG Keyfile
Version 1.9 has some new features, including, prompt to encrypt to a new directory
Version 1.10 has some new features, including, prompt to encrypt to new directory
Version 1.11 has some new features, including, prompt to encrypt to new directory
Version 1.12 has some new features, including, prompt to encrypt to new directory